Monday, May 27, 2013

Ruma Busta. More re Australian politicians and the rumour mill. (Per Scriptor Informatio). 0:)

This is a re-post from my other blog "Scriptor Informatio".

BTW, both blogs are now public. And I gather CBS has confirmed my working with *Star Trek* because of the 40,000+ hits on the (then private) blog last night regarding how people can contact me.

Ellen 0:)

Ruma Busta. More re Australian politicians and the rumour mill.

And here we go again. *sigh*
Further to this post I made some time ago.

http://scriptorinformatio.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/sigh-as-you-desire-0.html

Jenny Macklin is NOT my agent.

Craig Langdon is NOT my manager.

Michael Kroger is NOT my banker and I do not have any money in his bank.

Peter Slipper is NOT my laweyer.

Sophia Mirabella is NOT my lawyer.

Nicola Roxon is NOT my lawyer.



There are NO secret arrangments between any of us and I do NOT have any investors.
Anything else being said is a blatant lie.

Here endeth the official statement in these matters.

Oh, beyond my saying that the Australian Attorney General Mark Dreyfus is apparently the person asking for me to make my blogs public so everybody can be clear about these matters.


Ellen 0:)

No comments: