Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Identity fraud and intellectual piracy: A personal perspective. 0:(

Identity fraud and intellectual property piracy: A personal perspective. 0:(

" Please note:
FYI, had a note from an old friend: There's a few work colleagues and old friends wondering what has been going on. It's really very simple, I was the victim of identity fraud and con artists using/misusing/abusing my professional name of "Ellen Frances". It's being handled by Australian Homeland Security and the Australian Federal Police (as well as the CIA and FBI as it originally started while I was living in the USA). Investigations are on-going, arrests are being made and the Court cases are continuing. Sad thing is, some of those most involved were people I trusted in the past and regarded as friends. I've had to learn the hard way that they were (& are) not. If anybody attempts to contact you (especially my old editors/publishers/clients et al) pretending to be "Ellen Frances" or "Elena Fe Walker", please contact Australian Secret Intelligence Service or the Australian Federal Police immediately (or the CIA or FBI). A.S.I.S. and the A.F.P. are always checking up on me so they will let me know about anything they consider necessary for me to be informed about. 0:)

Also FYI, I am not now (nor have I ever been) involved with DSW Consulting. I do not have anything to do with them and have NEVER worked with them or they with me. Anybody claiming otherwise please include them in your report to the above authorities.

I don't need to play "let's pretend" or to copy anybody else. I'm too busy being myself (and achieving what I believe is important) to waste the time, energy or resources on anything else.

Thank-you and have a nice day! Ellen 0:)"

End of story. 0:)

No comments: