Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Celebrations galore!

'Tis the season to be jolly, regardless of what you celebrate.

So! How do you celebrate and what do you celebrate? Personally.

There were some years when I spent my Christmas season alone due to work and personal limitations. It wasn't exactly my choice for that to be the case but it did make me think about how I celebrate when there is only me, myself and I.

Think I'll spend some time considering that over these next few days and chatting about it here.

Starting with the first dedicated Christmas (and holiday) shop I ever encountered:

http://www.susanschristmasshop.com/

A chance to think about what suits you when you celebrate and exactly what aspect of your holiday/s you are celebrating.

What to choose when there's nobody else to chose for!

What would you personally celebrate and how?


Ellen 0:)

No comments: